Holiday Harvest Board
ORDER CUTOFF DATE IS THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH
Holiday Harvest Grazing Boards are available for pick up on the following dates:
- Saturday, November 18, 10am-1pm at Wakefield Farmers Market
- Saturday, November 18, 10am-1:30pm at Waltham Fields Community Farm
- Sunday, November 19, 11am-3pm at Melrose Farmers Market
- Sunday, November 19, 9:30am-11am at Arlington's Russell Common Parking Lot during Chestnut Farms Turkey Distribution
- Wednesday, November 22, 3pm-7pm at Neighborhood Produce
- Wednesday, November 22, 4-8pm at 61 Arlington Street, Medford, MA
Celebrate the holidays with a Holiday Harvest Grazing Board. This expertly curated grazing board highlights the season with cheeses and meats from small American artisans and a selection of accompaniments that are perfect for any holiday gathering.
The Holiday Harvest Board comes in 3 sizes:
- Small: 12" Round Platter feeds 4 - 8 (Family Size)
- Medium: 10" x 14" Platter feeds 6-12 (Extended Family Size)
- Large: 22" x 12" Platter feeds 12+ (Party Size, Bring All the Cousins)
Every board includes:
- Old Chatham Creamery Chevre
- MouCo Truffello: Bloomy Rind with Black Truffles
- Grafton Village Cheese Smoked Maple Cheddar
- Cato Corner Farm Womanchego
- von Trapp Creamery Mad River Blue
- Short Creek Farm Fennel and Citrus Salami
- Sweet Tahini Pecan & Mable Date Roll
- Jams from Blake Hill Farm
- Nuts, Dried Fruit, Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
- Olives & Pickles
- A Box of Castleton Rosemary Flatbreads
- Large Platters also include a box of Castleton Salted Maple Flatbreads
The regular option includes both salami and date roll slices. The vegetarian option does not include salami, but doubles the date rolls slices.
Our values begin with the word C-H-E-E-S-E:
Customers Inviting, friendly, fun experience.
Happiness Everyone leaves happier.
Employees Fair wages. Clear policies. Benefits. Continuous Education.
Equality All are welcome. Woman & Minority Owed. Woman & Minority Made Products.
Service Customer Service. Community Service.
Environment Minimize waste. Seek sustainable products.
Can I place a bulk order?
Absolutely! Life. Love. Cheese. offers bulk orders for your
next gathering or gift-giving needs. We can install custom grazing boards for
sharing, create individual boxes for a socially distanced gathering, wrap up
gift giving packages. We can even arrange deliveries in the Boston Metro area.
Contact us to discuss details.
Can I make a substitution?
All our boards are chef’s choice based on products and
featured products available at the time of the order. Each week, the selection
of products changes and we cannot accommodate special requests or substitutions
on our standard grazing board orders.
Please inquire for some of the customization options
available for bulk orders.
Can I place a recurring order?
Life. Love. Cheese. currently does not offer a recurring
order option. We recommend placing an order each week. If you’d like to be
included on our weekly order reminder email, please sign up here.
For less frequent reminders through our newsletter, sign up
Subscriptions are coming soon.
What’s on Life. Love. Cheese. Grazing Boards?
Each grazing board includes an assortment of cheeses and charcuterie
alongside accompaniments like nuts, dried fruits, fruits, vegetables, and
sweets. When ever possible our fruits and vegetables come from local farms and
Products and pairings are selected to make noshing delicious
and fun, but also educational. All our grazing boards come with a menu card and
a featured product highlight story. We hope you’ll find new favorites to add to
your grocery list.
Our featured products highlight either a product from producers
in the New England and Northeast region or a product from a women-owned or